|MAISY Utility Customer Energy Use and Hourly Loads Databases are the industry's most widely-used source of utility customer energy use, hourly and 15-minute load information.|
|NEW: 2018 Databases added more than 1 million new utility customer records from across the US.|
2018 MAISY® Utility Customer Energy Use & Hourly Load Databases
|MAISY data have been used by hundreds of energy-related organizations for market anaysis, technology product development, cost of service analysis, pricing and many other energy-related applications. See MAISY applications See client List.|
|MAISY support software provides easy-to-use access to hundreds, thousands or millions of data items in the MAISY databases. See MAISY software.|
|Jackson Associates provides statistical analysis, modeling and other analytic support on a project basis. See MAISY applications|
Click here to see MAISY Utility Customer Database FAQ
Each database is provided in an Excel workbook for easy access and analysis. Databases have been designed to support deep drill-down operations to develop energy use information for detailed customer segments.
Optional MAISY Profiler software is custom-developed for individual client applications, combining intuitive user interfaces with client-specified applications data and analysis. Profiler software supports retail energy provider profitability and energy profiling, combined heat and power analysis, customer and market sizing analysis, solar and battery storage application analysis and other energy-related applications.
Jackson Associates has been providing energy industry utility customer databases and analysis since 1995. Our client list reflects a who's-who in the energy industry. This Web site provides an overview of database applications and Jackson Associates services.
MAISY Utility Customer Database Features
Large utility customer databases for each state and utility service area
2. Access to individual customer record energy use including 8760 hourly and 15-minute interval loads
3. General business categories (medical office, fast food restaurant, etc.) and optional SIC/NAICS business codes for each commercial customer record
4. Database records reflect individual utility customers
5. The most comprehensive, up-to-date utility customer energy use data available
6. Detailed segmentation and deep drill-down capabilities
7. Excel workbook format for easy access and analysis
8. Client-specific Profiler software designed to extract and provide analysis of individual customer records or customer segments
9. Vetted/applied by over 100 organizations for technology and energy-related market analysis, product development and assessment, cost-of-service studies, energy efficiency, smart grid analysis, new technology analysis (client applications include PV, CHP, battery, fuel cells, thermal storage, wind, flywheels and more), REP and ESCO target marketing and more