|MAISY Utility Customer and Hourly Loads Databases are the industry's most widely-used source of utility customer energy use and month/day-type and 8760 hourly load information.|
|NEW: FIRST ZIP CODE UTILTY CUSTOMER DATABASES. Data on Utility Customer Energy Use, Energy Spend and Characteristics for every ZIP Code Area in the US.|
2015 MAISY® Utility Customer Energy Use & Hourly Load Databases
|The first ZIP-detailed utility customer energy use, spend and customer database is now available as result of Jackson Associates
“Big Data” geospatial analysis
that integrates energy use, energy spend.
utility, customer, weather,
solar and other data from more than 7 million US utility customer records. The new MAISY ZIP Database provides
the most detailed data energy use data available
supporting market analysis, sales campaign development, target marketing and other energy-related applications.|
ZIP Database prices start at $2,500. Click here to See More about MAISY ZIP Databases
|MAISY Utility Customer Data Books provide easy-to-use “Big Data” insights on utility customer energy use, hourly loads, and other characteristics for detailed commercial and residential customer segments. Click here to See More about MAISY Data Books|
|ZIPEnergyApp Integrates Utility Customer Energy Use/Hourly Loads/Energy Spend/Weather Data to Provide Exactly the ZIP-detailed Data You are Looking For. Enter Variable Values of Interest and Extract the Information You Seek. Customer Developed for Each Application. EnergyApp Software|
Click here to see Answers to FAQ
Each database is provided in an Excel workbook for easy access and analysis. Databases have been designed to supports deep drill-down operations to develop energy use information for detailed customer segments.
Optional MAISY EnergyApp software is custom-developed for individual client applications, combining intuitive user interfaces with client-specified applications data and analysis. EnergyApps support retail energy provider profitability and energy profiling, combined heat and power analysis, customer and market sizing analysis, solar application analysis and other energy-related applications.
Jackson Associates has been providing energy industry utility customer databases and analysis since 1995. Our client list reflects a who's-who in the energy industry. This Web site provides an overview of database applications and Jackson Associates services.
MAISY Utility Customer Database Features
Large utility customer databases for each state and utility service area
2. Access to individual customer record energy use including 8760 hourly loads
3. Twenty general business categories and optional SIC/NAICS business codes for each commercial customer record
4. Database records reflect utility customers rather than buildings (building databases are available as an option)
5. The most comprehensive, up-to-date utility customer energy use data available
6. Detailed segmentation and deep drill-down capabilities
7. Excel workbook format for easy access and analysis
8. Vetted/applied by over 100 organizations for technology and energy-related market analysis, product development and assessment, cost-of-service studies, energy efficiency, smart grid analysis and more