|MAISY Utility Customer and Hourly Loads Databases are the industry's most widely-used source of utility customer energy use and month/day-type, 8760 hourly and 15-minute load information.|
|NEW: FIRST SOLAR PV-RECEPTIVE CUSTOMER LEADS. Selected customer leads based on "big data" analysis of more than 7 million residential electric utility customers and nearly 500,000 solar PV installations.|
2015 MAISY® Utility Customer Energy Use & Hourly Load Databases
|MAISY data have been Used by hundreds of energy-related organizations for market anaysis, technology product development, cost of service analysis, pricing and many other energy-related applications. See MAISY applications See client List.|
|MAISY EnergyApps and custom support software provide easy-to-use access to the hundreds, thousands or millions of data items in the MAISY databases. See MAISY software.|
|Jackson Associates provides statistical analysis, modeling and other analytic support on a project basis. See MAISY applications|
Click here to see Database FAQ
Each database is provided in an Excel workbook for easy access and analysis. Databases have been designed to supports deep drill-down operations to develop energy use information for detailed customer segments.
Optional MAISY EnergyApp software is custom-developed for individual client applications, combining intuitive user interfaces with client-specified applications data and analysis. EnergyApps support retail energy provider profitability and energy profiling, combined heat and power analysis, customer and market sizing analysis, solar application analysis and other energy-related applications.
Jackson Associates has been providing energy industry utility customer databases and analysis since 1995. Our client list reflects a who's-who in the energy industry. This Web site provides an overview of database applications and Jackson Associates services.
MAISY Utility Customer Database Features
Large utility customer databases for each state and utility service area
2. Access to individual customer record energy use including 8760 hourly loads
3. Twenty general business categories and optional SIC/NAICS business codes for each commercial customer record
4. Database records reflect utility customers rather than buildings (building databases are available as an option)
5. The most comprehensive, up-to-date utility customer energy use data available
6. Detailed segmentation and deep drill-down capabilities
7. Excel workbook format for easy access and analysis
8. Vetted/applied by over 100 organizations for technology and energy-related market analysis, product development and assessment, cost-of-service studies, energy efficiency, smart grid analysis and more